25. marraskuuta 2012

Hanging Cliff Cabana

I want this!


I was a Girl Scout for more than a decade. It brought joy and fun memories to my life. I met new people. And obviously learned a lot of useful stuff, you know... We went hiking, camping, swimming, sightseeing. Fishing, singing, selling Christmas calendars. We were competing against each others. But, what's more important, I made friends for life, had great laughs, and memories.

When I first saw this Hanging Cliff Cabana I went bananas - I want it, I want it, I want it!
It looks so comfy, kind of romantic. Just think of you and your bf, gf, or bff camping outside somewhere with great views (or even the apple tree in your garden). No ants eating your candies, no unwanted guests - just you and your companion (or just you).

I think I'll buy one and move in. If someone asks you find me hanging up in the air!
ʘ *

(for more information: http://www.blackdiamondequipment.com/en-us/shop/climb/big-wall/cliff-cabana-double-portaledge)

* (trail sign for "going home" or "I have gone home")

Rakas joulupukki!
Haluan joululahjaksi oman hepan, angoravillaiset yösukat ja teltan - saanhan?!
Jos pitää valita, niin kaikkista eniten haluaisin sen hepan. Ja sitten teltan. Kolkuksi pehmeät yösukat, jotka eivät kutita. Siis: heppa, teltta ja yösukat. Mutta jos en saa heppaa (enkä telttaa), niin ne sukatkin on ihan kivat.
T. Johanna

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Muutama sana markkinoinnista #kekäle

Tiäks sen tunteen, kun lähdet jahtaamaan sitä Canada Goosea? Sitä tunnetta, kun olet mainoksesta lukenut, että "kaikista normaalihin...