13. elokuuta 2013

...Nothing but Promises

Until recently I knew this person. This person had a very deep impact on me and my life, in this person's arms I trusted my life - my whole life. But it was nothing but promises. Promises that were given, and not even considered kept. I guess it was my fault, by far. Trusting and hoping for the best.

There is this saying I like and try and live by: "Promise a lot, give even more".
If and when this person calls my name - I won't be there. I won't make promises I can't keep.


And this is a promise.
Promise is a promise.
Promise is a promise.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Muutama sana markkinoinnista #kekäle

Tiäks sen tunteen, kun lähdet jahtaamaan sitä Canada Goosea? Sitä tunnetta, kun olet mainoksesta lukenut, että "kaikista normaalihin...